Ford Futura 94

My car is using up all the water within 2 days of driving it, People are saying it canít be a cracked head which I have had replaced three times in this car, as there is no water in the oil, and it is not
leaking out anywhere. It has a peculiar burning water smell but it is not registering on the new thermostat. What else could be causing this problem and what kind of expense am i looking at :) :D :!:
‚úĖ