Ford Galaxie Gas Cap?

What's up everybody,
I have a 1963 Ford Galaxie Fastback - gas cap I'm using now is just about worthless - rubber seal is all dried out. Parked it on a hill
with a full tank and the thing leaked like hell.
Does anyone know where I can find an NOS gas cap, or the proper numbers for a replacement (like from Advanced or NAPA)? I've looked at dearborn, mac's, crites, and concourse with no luck.
Thanks,
Jason
Willis wrote:

Try Stant & Fram:
www.partsamerica.com
Rob
Just a quick simple search for "1963 Ford Galaxie part" revealed the following, and I didn't even look at pages 2-10....
www.galaxieparts.com/1963_Ford_Galaxie.html www.partstrain.com/ShopByVehicle/FORD/GALAXIE www.galaxieclub.com/ www.sunmanford.net/specials2.htm www.midlandautomotive.com/
wrote:

Spike 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.
Gad what fools these morons be.... Children are obscene but should not be heard Give me a peperoni pizza... or give me a calzone!