ford galaxy

Pw Belgique

Je recherche une pièce d'occasion pour Galaxy Ford 1996 2.0 essence.

Une centrale hydraulique ABS et Traction control.

rép : snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.be

Reply to
Wiliquet Pol

Hiya

I'm purchasing a new Ford Galaxy in the UK. I have to option to have the 17 inch alloys instead of the standard 16 inch Ghia alloys, for no extra cost.

Does anyone know the cost difference for tyres?

-- Kind Regards,

Richard Dodd

Reply to
dicky

Well, that would depend on the exact size you'd be needing . . . talk to your Ford dealership on the tyre sizes, because they can be quite competitive.

Also, have you tried both the Galaxy with 16s and with 17s? You may find that the ride is quite a bit sharper on 17s (although that said, again, it depends on the tyres used and I'm not all that familiar with the Galaxy).

Reply to
DervMan

Reply to
alan.f