Ford Galaxy ABS problems

I have a FORD Galaxy of 1998. It's a used car. All ok , but i've some problems with ABS . Sometimes the light of ABS and brake by hand lights togheter.
When happens ABS don't work (only the brakes works). Sometimes can explain me why ??
when both the hand brake warning light and the ABS light comes on it means you have a fault! when this happens the ABS shuts down, most common cause of this is the wheel sensors or the wiring to them! for a more in detail response and answers to all your questions on this vehicle take a look at http://www.fordgalaxy.org.uk/ford/index.php?act=Search&CODE=getactive