ford gas milage

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:00:29 +0000 (UTC), "C.G.Senthilkumar."

ford thinks of one thing the cheapest and quickest way if ford wants coustomers it would build something RELIABLE
hurc ast

My Contour is reliable. after 115,000, all I have to do is replace the catalytic convertors once, under warranty, the brakes 3 or 4 times including all 4 rotors once, and two wheel bearings. Of course, I change the oil every year, whether it needs or not (I use the new Mobil High Endurance 15,000 mi oil).
Jeff

hurc ast