Ford Granada Scorpio 2.9 V6 (UK)

RE: Ford Granada Scorpio 2.9 V6 (UK) E reg
Hi all
I need to replace the power steering pump on the above as the bearing is going, I have a contact who is scrapping a 2.0 Granada, just wondered if the
parts are compatible. I've never seen a 2.0 engine so have no idea if the pumps are even remotely similar.
Thanks for any help