Ford Holley heads For sale

A NEW Pair of Part#s Holley 300-551-2 Small Block 302 Ford New in OEM boxes. They have been in storage for 3 years and now the project is not going to happen!
Best offer by Saturday Noon, 11-1-03. High confirmed Bid as of today Still $650.00. I would end the auction immediately for an offer of $800.00, (which is around what I have in them.) Just email for Actual pictures if you want them.
I know this board is not ebay, but I don't want to lose any more than I have to on this deal. I am told the current summit retail value is $1200.00.
Go to Link : for all specs.
Will Ship but buyer pays my actual shipping costs. Payment with Money Ordr or Cshrs CK
Email Remove NOsPaMMIN to reply