Ford Hybrid Question

Does anybody know much about what sucess Ford is having with its hybrid cars? Are they too new to judge yet?
Trying all the forums and google, but nothing notably negative has come up
yet.
Thanks.
Stockboi wrote:

What cars does Ford have that are hybrids?
Jeff

Ford Escape. Mercury Mariner.
Kruse wrote:

Those are SUVs, not cars.
So far, I have not seen any complaints about them.
AFIK, they are working well. I see a lot of yellow ones in NYC.
Jeff
Stockboi wrote:

for the very limited savings in fuel why would you bother.
batteries will be nice to replace.