Ford Hybrid Question

Does anybody know much about what sucess Ford is having with its hybrid cars? Are they too new to judge yet?

Trying all the forums and google, but nothing notably negative has come up yet.

Thanks.

Reply to
Stockboi

What cars does Ford have that are hybrids?

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Ford Escape. Mercury Mariner.

Reply to
Kruse

Those are SUVs, not cars.

So far, I have not seen any complaints about them.

AFIK, they are working well. I see a lot of yellow ones in NYC.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

for the very limited savings in fuel why would you bother.

batteries will be nice to replace.

Reply to
Picasso