Ford introduces inflatable seat belts

An industry first.
http://www.theupperdeck.com/?p 1

Big deal. My question is when will they introduce an inflatable female passenger-seat companion?
--
Tegger

On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 00:36:05 +0000, Tegger wrote:

Like the one in AIRPLANE!, per chance?
--
www.wescottdesign.com

Try you local pone store, I heard they have a dozen different types. ;)

Mike Hunter wrote:

What is a pone store? Did you mean phone store? THey have inflatable phone as models, but that's hardly a passenger-seat companion.