Ford Invests $155 Million In Fuel-Efficient V-6

http://www.impomag.com/scripts/ShowPR.asp?RID 358&CommonCount=0
bob

I Must be old, because I still think it needs 8 cylinders...
But hats off to the fuel efficiency. Just wish they wouldn't put v6's in mustangs.
In article <be016076-8506-4ef3-8d24-6c083e5f63fb@

Except the new V6 for the 2011+ models makes more power than many of the classic V8's, especially if you adjust between the old gross and newer net/certified.
-- If there is a no_junk in my address, please REMOVE it before replying! All junk mail senders will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!! http://home.comcast.net/~andyross
Picasso wrote:

I think the only reason they did this was a knee jerk reaction to the high HP v6 in the camaro and its surging sales. Its the 60's all over again in a small way.
bob
The 2011 Mustang V6 has more HP than then 2010 V8, but the 2011 V8 is up to 415 HP with BETTER fuel mileage as well