Ford Ka 1998: No maual and changing a wheel...

Hi all,

I bought a second hand Ka (1998/hatchback) with no manual ;< .I was wondering if it is possible to get an electronic copy of the manual somewhere?

Furthermore I have a flat tyre and have now realised there is no wheel bolts' wrench (hope that's the correct term; basically the thing you use to remove the bolts of the wheel, I've seen the name brace used as well). I could find the car jack ok, but I couldn't find the wrench anywhere! Am I missing some obvious place where to look for it?

In case it is in fact missing, I have no idea what is the size of the wrench I need to buy. Could someone knowledgeable advice on what that is?

I think I am also going to have problem on how to take the wheel off the bottom of the car. Is it just about unscrewing the bolt I can see in the inside?

Thanks in advance...

Reply to
mariorivera1974

the wrench should be slotted inside the jack-its only about 7" long though yes just unscrew the visable bolt in the boot and the wheel lowers down (although the hook could be seized on the carrier

if you still carnt find the wrench then you can buy any 19mm wrench from halfolds etc

Reply to
ford_technical_