FORD KA

Hi there. Has anyone out there got a clip or the address of the site showing the Ka bouncing the pigeon off the bonnet?
Tried WWW.eviltwin.co.uk to no avail.
Cheers
Chuckie F

Are you in the Ka Klub; we've access to it via one of our members websites.
Thinking about it, I probably have it tucked away somewhere, could probably host it myself! :)
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com