Ford Ka

Hi,
I have a ford ka, and I have a little problem with it. When i go over bumps/pot holes etc with my foot on the accelerator sometimes my power dips
off and my coolant light comes on. This problem is intermittant and before anyones says it I have got plently of water in the car.
any suggestions as to the problem?
Rob
I have the same prob on an escort 1992 2l i have been told it 's the fuse box ??

i had a breakdown yestersday and to cut a long story short, it was the negative and earth cable that had worked loose from the battery. that was what was causing my problem. Good luck getting it sorted, i hope that it is as simpler solution of you.
Rob
--
Help turn our spare room into a nursery at http://tinyurl.com/2rowj