Ford KA horn not working question

Hi all

The horn on my KA isn't working I got the car up on ramps to have a look and can't see any wires going to it.

Question; What's the most likely fault.

How should I check/test it

and it looks an awkward thing to remove!

Any help gratefully received.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Noakes

Hello Martin,

Just wondered if you happened to get your horn working on your KA as my girlfriend seems to be having the same problem,

We have changed to a new horn, tried an electical connectivity test and still not working????

Any advise would be greatful...

Thanks

Dan

Mart> Hi all