Ford Ka Interior Seat Belt Clips

Hi, accidentally, i've lost one of the clips from the rear seat belt clips in the back of my Ford Ka, i've browsed the net, looking for these parts, however the only place i can get these from is the Ford Dealer, and they say
i've got to get the full rear panel not just the clip, at 47, i decided not to waste my money, and see if i could find just the clips online, however, i'm having great difficulty, can anyone advise me where or what site i can go to that may have these parts?
Any links or info would be really appreciated.