Ford Ka not firing

My daughter's Ford Ka 1.3i is suddenly not firing on cylinders 2 and 3. Thought I'd change the plugs, but they broke off in the head. I stripped off the head and removed the broken plugs and debris, and
refitted it. Now it still will not fire on cylinders 2 and 3. There is intermittent or no spark on these plugs.
Anyone ideas what the problem may be? Looks like this thing doesn't have a normal distributor, the HT leads seem to go into the engine block somewhere inaccessible. These things don't seem to be desinged for home maintenance!
Thanks.

Heh they are!
What's the mileage and service history on it?
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com