Ford, Kenworth, Nissan, LIncoln FOR SALE

1981 Kenworth Cab Over
600 Cummins KTA
20 Spd Transmission
46 Rear Ends
Big 6 Suspension
Wheel Base : 240 inches:
New Steel Rims and Tires
Tire Size 11R 24.5
Motor: less than 50000 miles since complete rebuild
Transmission : less than 50000 miles since complete rebuild
Differentials: less than 70000 miles on double reduction new drop ins.
1600 Litre Fuel capacity
Low Bed ramps on frame
$30,000.00 obo
1977 Lincoln Town Car
VIN: 7Y82A872536
460 cu in engine
PS/PB/PW/PDL/Air/Tilt/Cruise/Power Sunroof
Maroon Int/Black Exterior
15 " Rims white wall Tires
$3,000.00 obo
1984 Nissan 4WD King Cab
Vin: JN6ND06Y4EW301458
Wheel Base 282
Color: Brown/Tan
8000 lb Warn Winch
No Transmission
Good 2.8 L Motor
5 Speed truck
Everything in good working order except Transmission
14" Rubber
$2,000.00 obo
1970 Ford F250 4x4
Vin: f26yrg91172
390 Big Block
4 Speed Manual Transmission
16 " Tires
Sun Roof
Truck Cap
Cassette Stereo
Blue Exterior /
Good Running Condition
$2000.00 Firm
Please call Tony @ (306) 372-4116 for more information. Best time to reach him is between 6-10 pm weekdays and anytime on weekends.
All vehicles are located at Luseland, Saskatchewan.
Inspections welcomed!
I am listing this for a friend who does not have access to the internet. I am able to send pictures via e-mail of all these vehicles.