Ford launches sales campaign to match Toyota and GM

Ford has announced zero percent financing for as long as 60 months on select

2010 models, following similar moves by Toyota and GM. Ford will offer zero percent for 60 months on Focus and Fusion, and 72 months for the soon-to-be-replaced Explorer and SportTrac, as well as the aging Ranger. Ford has announced a new incentives [...] Read More:

----------------------------------- Ford NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247

I got 0% on my '00 Eclipse in '00 and my '02 Escape in '02 (plus $1000 off for being a veteran). Every company has been doing this off and on for quite some time now. It's not like it's a new concept or anything.

Reply to
SC Tom