Ford loses only $282 Milllion

Ford last only $282 million last quarter. That's down from losses of over $1.4 billion last year for the same quarter.
They claim they are on track with their recovery plan.
http://media.ford.com/pdf/1Q07Financials.pdf
http://www.ford.com/NR/rdonlyres/ekdc27vx2qlqc23qwppv3cqgfpqcixgjmxs47edmsdmhouux2wqhjecygq2wqrhpvctuicli2zvv4eyuucg26y54qna/20070426_firstQtrEarningsSlides.pdf
Jeff
You are free to believe whatever you choose ;)
mike

http://www.ford.com/NR/rdonlyres/ekdc27vx2qlqc23qwppv3cqgfpqcixgjmxs47edmsdmhouux2wqhjecygq2wqrhpvctuicli2zvv4eyuucg26y54qna/20070426_firstQtrEarningsSlides.pdf
Mike Hunter wrote:

You live in a universe far, far away from reality.

I think we've all had little vacations there but "mike" does seem to have taken up permanent residence.

Jeff wrote:

http://www.ford.com/NR/rdonlyres/ekdc27vx2qlqc23qwppv3cqgfpqcixgjmxs47edmsdmhouux2wqhjecygq2wqrhpvctuicli2zvv4eyuucg26y54qna/20070426_firstQtrEarningsSlides.pdf

Nice of them to release positive news. makes everyone at least feel better about them

Sarcasm intended...but...I think I would have closed up shop after the first $282,000 loss!!!!
I lost only one quarter last quarter :)
--Don B Don Byrer KJ5KB Radar Tech & Smilin' Commercial Pilot Guy Glider & CFI wannabe kj5kb-at-hotmail.com
"I have slipped the surly bonds of earth; now if I can just land without bending the gear..." "Watch out for those doves...<smack-smack-smack-smack...>"