Ford manuals

The father in law is looking for a downloadable manual for hi 2002 transit van. This is a UK model.

Martin:
"For a minute there, you bored me to death."
if you are needing a owners manual you can go to ford.co to down load it
ford .com to print one
Thanks but it was the workshop manual I was after.
jimmyh wrote:

--
Martin:
"For a minute there, you bored me to death."
In case you haven't found one yet - many can be had on Ebay. I have seen both paper manuals and CD ROMs. I assume you want an original factory manual (the best in my opinion.) Also, the publisher, Helm, Inc. sells them online at www.helm.com - new ones aren't cheap, tho...
PoD

I know about the ebay versions however I am loathe to pay someone if I can locate it free.
Paul of Dayton wrote:

--
Martin:
"For a minute there, you bored me to death."

Some folks have posted here that the service manuals are on CDROM, and are reissued periodically. The old ones are said to be available free from some dealers, or on EBay.
I asked my dealer and he said that they don't use CDROM, that the manuals are live on the internet. I don't know if I believe that completely, but I didn't get a CDROM ;-(