Ford Mercury Mystique, 1999 Question (Dimming Lights)

Hi,
My car, whenever I give power to the electric windows, the headlights dim (going up) and this effects the dash lights as well.
The alternator is ok, so I was told, I watched the test via the battery...

Any ideas?
Thanks, for your time.
--
W. K. Mahler
"Merry Christmas To You" MP3 http://www.mahlers.com

a check of battery ground connections (to the chassis) as well as accessory feed connections might be in order. You want all connections "bright and tight".
The VAST majority of probems on the Con-Tiques are electrical contact problems from my experience. Most of the connectors are on the small side of adequate.
W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Com wrote:

Same thing happens on my 03 grand marquis and my 08 f150