FORD MONDEO DIESEL CUTTING OUT

HI MY 2001 FORD MONDEO DIESEL 2.0 TDI HAS STARTED TO CUT OUT AT RANDOM AND IT IS DRIVING ME MAD. THE FOLLOWING FAULT CODES APPEAR ON THE DIAGNOSTIC AT MY
FORD DEALER BUT HE SAYS THAT HE CANT FIND THE FAULT PLEASE HELP P0100 FLOW METER /AIR MASS P0335 CRANKSHAFT POSITION SENSOR ERROR P1563 FUEL PUMP ENGINE STOP REQUEST P1664 FUEL PUMP MALFUNCTION
THE CAR MAY RUN FOR MILES NO PROBLEM OR FOR ONLY A FEW METRES BEFORE CUTTING OUT PLEASE HELP CHEERS.

I have a similar fault with a Calibra 2L red top. I know how maddening it can be although i have no idea what the code faults are for mine. Ill keep an eye on this thread in case someone has an idea (take it in for a good service isnt an option before anyone asks) or if i find out anything myself ill post it in here. (modern technology is great but its a f' bi-ch when it intermittantly plays up :o(