ford mondeo ghia 2.0l 1998

my fuel and temperature guage "rise" by about 1/8 of gauge when i turn my ignition off and fall to previous positions when re-started, anyone had
same probs or do you know why, MICK...

Yeah, design. Did you look at other cars? Been doing that for years
--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, staving off dementia here..DEAL with it!