Ford Mondeo rear bumper change

I have two Ford Mondeo's both 1994 LX. My wife reversed mine into a telegraph pole so I want to remove her bumper and put it onto my car. How do I do this?

That's easy, remove the damaged bumper from your car. Remove the good bumper form her car. Install the good bumper from her car on your car. Tell us how do you know it was a telegraph pole? I did not know the telegraph was still in existence
mike hunt

Yeah, what he said. What top posting? and isn't mike hunt spelled myc unt. And is it just like a contour? I have access to shop manuals on line. Let me know bro
Jeff wrote:

You have the access to the shop manuals. Look it up yourself. I am certain there are differences between the European version and US version of the car.
http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html
Jeff

Do you see the Country Specific- UK Forums on the home page at the bottom left? Try talking to people in your own country. We don't want people talkig about telegraph poles and Mondeo's that reversed the story and blamed on his wife. Flaccid man, flaccid!