ford orion '91 won't start

MY Orion '91 with just 43,00 miles on it won't start. I didn't use it for a week and when I started it it won't start. The starter turns but it won't crank the engine. I checked the high tension wires going into
the spark plugs and there seems to be no current going to the spark plugs. I changed the ignition coil, high tension wire, spark plugs and cleaned all the ground connections, it still won't start. Waht seems to be the problem, please help.
robert wrote:

That means is that either the starter drive is stuck and not engaging, or you have some teeth stripped from the flywheel. But I suspect that what you really meant is that the engine cranks, but won't start. If that's the case...
...please confirm that after changing the ignition parts there is still no spark. If no spark, check for a bad ignition module. If there is a spark, then you need to check for fuel delivery.
--
St. John

St. John Smythe wrote:

Yes, the engine cranks but won't start. I changed all the ignition parts, and the ignition module, but there's still no spark going to the spark plugs.
robert wrote:

Hopefully, someone who knows that car will be along shortly, but if everything from the plugs back to the module has been replaced, then I expect the next likely culprit would be something like a crankshaft position sensor -- whatever is pulsing the module, probably via the ECU, BTW.
--
St. John