Ford Owners Needed For Focus Groups In Chicago and New York

We are currently looking for Ford Owners between 18-34 for a Market Research Study.
The study will happen Monday the 15th in New York and Tuesday the 16th
in Chicago.
To qualify, you must own a Ford that you bought new between 2002 and 2006.
If you are interested, you can give us, M Force, a call at 800-638-3009 or send me your phone number at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com and we'll give you a call.
The group will last for 90 minutes and you will be paid $100 for participating.
I have been a "Ford" owner for way more than 34 years, can I still qualify? ;)
mike
and

@mailcity.com says...
|> If you are interested, you can give us, M Force, a call at
|> we'll give you a call.
A big name research group would have their own e-mail addresses, and not be depending on g-mail
On Oct 4, 1:25 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Yeah, I will waste my day to help Ford from going belly up. Sure. They would contact owners direct instead of posting here. Douche.