Ford Parts Computer Software or Website or other

I have 7 Pallet loads of Ford Parts I bought and I'm looking for help in finding what model and year car/truck they go to. Is there a webpage, Book or software program I can buy to look this stuff up
with?

You might be able to find a lot of the information out just by searching Google or Yahoo.
Give it a try.
Jeff

If you're really serious about about this try http://www.hollander-auto-parts.com/ . A bit pricy for the average user but it's the "Industry Standard".
Bill