Ford Parts - door handle and seatbelts

Hi everyone, i just bought a 1997 Ford Contour Gl from an auction, everything seems fine except the drivers side front exterior door handle is broken and the back seat belts (the ones sticking out from the middle of the back seat) are broken, i called a lot of junk yards here in Az and left a message enquiring about the door handle, and only received one call back, saying the price is $25 for a used door handle, i think the price is fair, but the only cars they have in that model are blue and gold, my car is black, so i will have re paint. I went to the ford site, and could not find a door handle or seatbelts . Does someone here know of a site where they sell used or new car parts at a good price im sort of in a budget. Thank YOU

Reply to
Huguito