Ford Poblems Website

I just launched a website http://www.ford-problems.com dedicated to gathering and presenting information on problems with various Ford vehicles including tranmission, fuel injector, tie rods, axle and other
problems. If you have any suggestions for any other problems or information that you'd like to see listed on the site, please let me know. Please take a minute to share your story with us.
The_Big snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com opined in

No offense, but i dont like the title.
I'm here because I LIKE Fords.
I cant control what you do with stuff that I and others have posted, not sure that there's any problem with getting archived stuff off google.. but I am not going to directly contribute.
There are already a lot of sites that front various news groups with HTML. Like "talk-about-" as an example.

Backyard Mechanic wrote:

The site appears to be flypaper set out by class-action lawyers. The prominent placement of lawyer directories and the "we can help you via LEMON LAWS" plastered everywhere gives it away.
--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
Why only Ford owners? Why not set up a site for the owners of every vehicle manufacture, since they all have problems now and then. That way you can help all owners, no manufacture makes vehicles that do not break down on occasion. That is why they all offer a warranty, even Rolls Royce and Ferrari. J D Powers latest survey of 51,000 of the 16.4 million buyers of 2004 vehicles shows that the number one brand listed, Toyota, had 102 problems per 100 vehicles sold. The number two manufacture, Honda, had 102.3. The number three manufacture, Hyundai, had 102.4 The worst Porsche, had 105 problems per 100 vehicles sold. The average for all of the 120 different 2004 models sold in the US, was 103, a virtual tie.
"The_Big snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" wrote:

Rather interesting that if you fill out the form re: a problem with your Ford it says "someone will contact you shortly" What a bunch of scum sucking ambulance chasing lawyers. But that's just my opinion i could be wrong. P.S. I like Fords too

This is spam.
This guy is advertising his for-profit site.
Jeff

downloading A0031244.dll
Bill

Wrong. Antivirus software doesn't stop anything from being downloaded. It will pick it up after it is downloaded. Besides, if you search google for A0031244.dll, you won't find anything. You're full of crap.
Jeff

In active mode you would be surprised how easily we expose ourselves to all sorts of damaging threats. Whether SahAgent or A0031244.dll is a threat or not it didn't get downloaded to my system.
Bill

It is amazing how little people know about computer security. Spyware is not the same as viruses. And anti-spyware software, like MS AntiSpyware is not antivirus software. Before people go and tell other people what to do, they should learn about what they are talking.
Jeff

from the hip to point out that his site is trying to download SOMETHING to your computer that more than likely is not needed on your computer.
Bill
berkshire bill wrote:

Of course those of us who viewed the site FireFox weren't offered any files for download. I feel left out now. :)
--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.