Ford PR: "We are also going to pay back our loans unlike other companies"

Responding to TTAC commentator Ohsnapback, Ford's Communications rep defended his employer's turnaround plan. "At Ford we have never said that we have won the
battle already," Jay Ward wrote. "Just that we are making considerable progress against our plan. You are right that the job is not done, but the evidence so far is overwhealmingly [...] Read More: /
----------------------------------- Ford NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs