ford probe

Use this tool http://www.aktoolsandequipment.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&amp ;ProdID)223
You need a slide hammer to attatch it to. If you don't have one, here it is.
http://www.aktoolsandequipment.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&amp ;ProdID1313
The problem with these axles, is the circlip that retains it won't compress enough to let the axle out. I once took a day and a half to remove one. that was before this tool came out. Let me know how you do.