ford puma 1.7

i have been haveing trouble with my clutch i have been told it is a hydrolic clutch , it just doent have any pressure be hind it any ideas do i need to get a new one or is it to do with the fluid

Reply to
napsta

Being a Ford product with a hydro clutch, I'd say the slave cylinder has failed. Ya gotta pull the trans (replace the clutch while you're there).

Reply to
Tom Adkins