Ford Puma

Hello,
I've got a 1.4 UK Ford Puma. I'd like to give it a simple service: oil, oil filter, air filter,etc.
Are there any tips on doing this?
It seems the air filter is squashed between the wing and the battery.
How do I change that? Do I have to remove the battery?
Are the other filters easier to get to?
Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.org wrote:

http://www.pumapeople.com /
Amazing the number of people that still dont use Google...
you pay..DEAL with it!
On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:58:08 GMT, Backyard Mechanic

Thank you for the link, it looks a useful site. BTW, I did use Google but unless you know the best phrase to search for, it doesn't always find what you want. I tried searching and did not find this site, which is why I asked here for help.
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.org wrote:

Oh.. well, it IS technical.. being an expert with 25 years background in on-line search I searched on: Ford Puma
;)
you pay..DEAL with it!