ford puma

sometimes its a pain in the butt being a mechanic........... i just took a friends ford puma 1.7 into my garage to fit a new set of front shock absorbers.
after fitting i took it on a test drive to make sure the problem was cured......... wouldn't you know it the timing belt snapped........... how do you explain that to a friend and then charge her for repairing the damage.. suffice to say today was not a good day.
steve-this happened on Monday. Also noticed a full moon tonite.
Now you know why.
sometimes its a pain in the butt being a mechanic........... i just took a friends ford puma 1.7 into my garage to fit a new set of front shock absorbers. after fitting i took it on a test drive to make sure the problem was cured......... wouldn't you know it the timing belt snapped........... how do you explain that to a friend and then charge her for repairing the damage.. suffice to say today was not a good day.

hand. You have made it jealous and it has paid you back.
Bill