Ford Radio 2006 RDS

can anyone instruct on how to enter key code. I have the radio and the code but do not know how to enter the code or send a link (that works) to online manual or something.
all I have on the screen is CODE---- pressed some buttons but no response.
do you know the correct code? if you dont know the correct code, the serial number and the model number have to be typed into a computer at any ford dealer if you do know the CORRECT code then the dashs(----)must be flashing,this is done by leaving the key in position 1 for 30 mins note; after 10 attempts(of entering the wrong code)the unit is perminatly locked out.

i think he said he HAD the code, but didnt know how to enter it.
you pay..DEAL with it!
correct, and that 30 minute wait has now allowed me to enter the code. many thanks. Paul

Your dealer should be able to do that.
That is what you pay her for.
Jeff