Ford Ranger Power problems

I have a 2000 ford ranger runs fine except for when I go up hills. It seems like it has no power. And sometimes driving on the interstate it feels as
if it has no power. I have replaced the plugs and air filter. Is there anything else I need to be checking?

A fuel filter would seem rather obvious. Bob