Ford Ranger Radio Antenna

93 Ranger 4 cyl 2wd auto. Truck did not have a factory radio so no antenna, although the cutout for it is there. Can't see how to snake antenna wire inside. Local dealership thinks the fender has to be removed.

Anybody have an insight on this?

Regards - Tony

Reply to
The Doctor

Not sure how it was done, but I have the same Ranger but with manual trans. I had my local stereo installers do it all for me, only took a couple of hours. You might be able to get some info from Crutchfield or your local auto stereo place.

Reply to
I Care

Thanks for the idea. I'll give them a call.

- Tony

Reply to
The Doctor