Ford Ranger Radio Antenna

93 Ranger 4 cyl 2wd auto. Truck did not have a factory radio so no antenna, although the cutout for it is there. Can't see how to snake antenna wire inside. Local dealership thinks the fender has to be
removed.
Anybody have an insight on this?
Regards - Tony
the snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net says...

trans. I had my local stereo installers do it all for me, only took a couple of hours. You might be able to get some info from Crutchfield or your local auto stereo place.
--
I. Care
Address fake until

- Tony