Ford Reflex?!!?

Will Ford make the Reflex or is it just a styling exercise?

maybe
you pay..DEAL with it!

Sorry... Couldnt resist.
But seriously, folks, that reminds me... who else saw "Tron" on AMC, or was it Scifi, the other night. Frekain boring wasnt it!
http://www.autoblog.com/2006/01/04/new-angle-on-ford-reflex /
A car for those who are afraid of digital motorcycles.
you pay..DEAL with it!
Of course they won't build it. It's a car that looks nice and gets fantastic gas mileage using all the latest technology. No domestic car manufacturer's marketing department would let them make it. They would insist that a few of the nice features be put on their lastest line of their most expensive SUV's, so they can get maybe 1MPG more on them.