Ford's Convertible Top Repair & Adjustment Manual

Does anyone know where I can get Ford's Convertible Top Repair & Adjustment Manual?
Thanks!
Steve

Steve,
I don't remember seeing a manual just for the top. I believe it's part of the body/chassis manual.
John

Adjustment
Does anyone know anyone that could extract the desired section for me???

Steve,
Give me some more info on the vehicle your working on and I may be able to hook you up. I have to make a few calls. No promises.
John