Ford's Convertible Top Repair & Adjustment Manual

Does anyone know where I can get Ford's Convertible Top Repair & Adjustment Manual?

Thanks!

Steve

Reply to
Steve Forrester

Steve,

I don't remember seeing a manual just for the top. I believe it's part of the body/chassis manual.

John

Reply to
PC PODD

Does anyone know anyone that could extract the desired section for me???

Reply to
Steve Forrester

Steve,

Give me some more info on the vehicle your working on and I may be able to hook you up. I have to make a few calls. No promises.

John

Reply to
PC PODD