Ford's Viper poison

Hi all

Twin overhead cam 40-valve 6.4 litre V10 with 605 bhp. Pics and specs here:

Ciao

Zak

Reply to
Zak McGregor

That's just a concept. Ford's real Viper poison will be the GT. Mid engine, 600+ horses, lightweight body, tube frame ect.. ect.. I saw one at the auto show here in Houston a year ago and stared at it for about 30 minutes. Pitched a tent too.

I've looked for technical manuals for the GT on the Ford FMC technician site but alas no inside information yet.

Reply to
JUSTIN SMITH