Ford Sales Down 10.7 Percent

Page 2 of 2

Cars being in old car shows has nothing to do with how good they were. Please get a clue.
Duh! That may be your opinion, but it certainly shows which ones are worth spending ones money to preserve, in the opinions of those that owned them.
Apparently not too many Jap car buyers believe their cars, like the old appliances they owned, are worth spending money to preserve.
I had plenty of cars in my time, both domestics and foreign, none of the imports were worth keeping in my opinion, so I sold them.
The six I was willing to save and spend my money to preserve are all domestics, the oldest in a 1941 and the newest a 1983. LOL
Please get a clue, dummy.
Perhaps, but that

Cars being in old car shows has nothing to do with how good they were. Please get a clue.

Not true. A lot of people puts hundreds of thousands of miles on Toyotas and Hondae from back then; a higher proportion than on American cars.
Jeff
Really? Please tell us how you know that? I only ever see a very few at old car shows. Do you still own one? I still own a 1971 domestic which has been driven to 299,000 and still going strong with the original drive train. ;)
wrote:

Not true. A lot of people puts hundreds of thousands of miles on Toyotas and Hondae from back then; a higher proportion than on American cars.
Jeff
Toyota sales in the US are way off as well, to the point Toyota is loosing money. You must be referring to the Japanese taxpayers who have been subsiding the Jap car makers since WWII? LOL