Ford scan tools

Looking for an aftermarket OBD2 scan tool to use on my Taurus. I would like to be able to read live data and see: TC slip trannie temp water temp and the usual.
any recommendations on a stand alone or computer based unit? Are any of the cheap chineeze ones on ebay any good?
bob
Here's what I want for Christmas:
http://www.scangauge.com /
Steve in AZ

I would start with a new web site called "Google." Type www.google.com into your address bar of your browser. Then use keywords OBD2 scan and tool. I bet you find lots of choices. Then, use the search engine to find reviews.
Jeff