Ford Scorpion Cosworth

Hello to all! I plan buy Scorpion Cosworth 2.9i 24v 1998 and i want know what good/bad need know that car =) So what i need check before i buy it and what possible problems come later?
I drive one and i like it much. Thansk to everybody!
http://www.riceracing.net/Forum/index.php
--

Juha Lindblom
juha.lindblom(a)pp.inet.fi

Thanks =) My friends has too and i test it and i like it very much too so i want buy own =) Friend Scorpion Cosworth is 1995 model but i plan buy last model what make in 1998... Old has 2 airbag and "new" has 4 and esp found in new model.
--

Juha Lindblom
juha.lindblom(a)pp.inet.fi