Ford service manuals (since nobody else sells them)

I was looking around for a complete book or set of books on my specific truck
It is a 2003 F250 4x4 super cab.
I heard ford has a complete tear down and rebuild book like a chiltons but
much better
Would anybody know where other then ford to get such a book?
Thanks, Ken
well you might find a booklet at a autopart store like shucks,autozone or what ever you might have for a autopart store just go and ask the guy at the counter
Helm is the publisher, go to the Helm web cite, you can buy it on line.

I would try eBay before I tried Helm.