Ford should take on Subaru

I don't know what Ford is thinking. I see they dropped the Taurus wagon. Too bad. Nice car. They have a AWD model sedan already in the Fusion. Now if
they offered that in a wagon, and jacked it up a couple of inches, they could compete with the Subaru Legacy outback.
Competing with someone elses existing models may not be the wise choice... You are further ahead if you are the one being copied rather than being the one doing the copying...

I agree with Jim, the Taurus is back for 2010 but its not the Taurus of yesteryear, a wagon inplies that it is