ford skid plates

I noticed my f250 2003 SCSD did not come with skid plates... i was looking at an 01 sierra and noticed it was on most of their trucks.

Any good place to go for skid plates? is it really worth it? I mostly do on road activity then every now and again it goes on the beach and in the woods.

Ken

Reply to
Mercury

Skid plates are an option on some models. They are available as parts if you truck was ordered without them.

mike hunt

Mercury wrote:

Reply to
MajorDomo