Ford slipped to 4th place in sales last month

Because, to them, the Toyota Camry has more value than a cheaper GM or Ford.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

No he didn't. It would be more accurate to say, "in the opinion of the millions of people who bought Toyotas in the US last year."

And a lot of people like Toyota's style and price. And a lot like GM's.

No single product is right for all people.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

And more and more people are choosing to spend that money on Toyotas and Hondas.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

That is true, but the fact remains millons of more buyer prefer those vehicles sold by GM, than prefer those sold by Toyota whether you like it or not.

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

That is true buy more of them chose GM over Toyota, whether you like it or not ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

That says a lot about who are the smarter buyers, since they buy more from GM than Toyota, whether you like it or not ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

People that prefer to spend more money than needed, to obtain a good reliable vehicle, my not be the smartest buyers but I don't believe I would call Toyota buyers sheep. Why they go into other brand NG to try to convince themselves that they made a wise choice, does make them brain surgeons however. ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Finding a doctor is not as big a problem as you might think! It's harder in the North, and small towns. As a 3 times cancer patient, I have more than the usual experience with the system! It has worked well for me. Those who do not have a family doctor, can use a walk in clinic, or present themselves at emergency. In my small town, the doctors have two offices, which have walk in services on weekends. They alternate the service, so that there is always one open on Saturdays and Sundays.

Steve R.

Reply to
Steve R.