FORD SPECS, TECH, MODS, ON-LINE STORE & OTHER

See this car on http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x 83331

Tomislav wrote:

Why, want me to run that menu bar something.exe file ? Keep dreaming.
It's probably a hoax, a worm or somthing, stay off from it everybody. Or use a Linux computer like I did --- there is no car there.
Soren
--
Fjern de 4 bogstaver i min mailadresse som er indsat for at hindre s...
Remove the 4 letter word meaning "junk mail" in my mail address.