Ford stereo

Hello! I have a 1996 Ford Mondeo and Traffic 4000 car stereo in it. I have to get it out, but dont know how. There are small holes (each near one corner).
People told me to stick small nails in it and that it would let stereo go out. But it doesnt. What else should I try?
Thanks,
Josip Jakovac
jaki wrote:

Please go to the Country Specific UK Forum. JAKOV
http://www.pro-fit-intl.com/Adobe/DM-10-22.pdf
Is this what you need??? Common Ford radio removal tool
--Don Don Byrer Commercial Pilot / CFI Student Electronics Technician, RADAR/Data/Comm @ CLE Amateur Radio KJ5KB
"I have slipped the surly bonds of earth; now if I can just land without bending the gear..." "I know what it sounds like....when doves cry" (Bird Strike 8/29/05)
That`s it! Thank you.

Just use a coat hanger bent into the same U shape. Less expensive than those tools (which you will probably not need a lot of times)
--

(\_ _/)