Ford Stock

Has anyone invested in Ford (Ticker:F) lately? I got in at 6.35. Is at 7.70 now (was at 1.00 earlier this year). Seems like Ford is on the right track.
*R* *H*
--
The 19th-century clown Joseph Grimaldi, when old and incurably depressed,
visited a doctor. The physician advised him to cheer himself up by seeing

Yes, I bought some at $1.79 because I was confident Ford would be back and worth lots more than that!
Derek